Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's aubergine (eggplant) treat recipe. You can have sig's aubergine (eggplant) treat using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat:
- Use 3 of aubergine (eggplant) of choice.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper or use cayenne.
- Prepare 1 large of elongated shallot or other onion.
- Take 250 ml of homemade or bought tomato soup, sauce or passata (optional).
- You need 9 tbsp of homemade green pesto , or a quality bought one.
Instructions to make Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat:
- First wash and then slice the aubergines into about 1 cm or 1/2 inch thick slices ..
- Slice the onion into thin long strips.
- Brush the aubergines with olive oil on one side and season if you like with a little black or cayenne pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan to full heat and lay the aubergine slices onto the pan. First griddle one side until charred. Then brush with more olive oil and season and turn to char the other side and until they. Add the onion strips to the pan and slightly char until aubergine is tender . The onion does not need to be softened to much ..
- Spoon a little of your tomato soup or sauce on a serving plate , add three or four slices of aubergine to each plate and top with a little pesto and some of the onion. However you can serve this without the sauce on its own with some rustic bread..
- Serve immidiately.
- I pureed the rest of gazpacho I made yesterday completely and made a sauce to rest the aubergines in. It worked very well together. Don't like wasting food. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359082-sigs-gazpacho.
If you find this Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) Treat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.