Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Muffin in a Cup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Muffin in a Cup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Muffin in a Cup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate muffin in a cup recipe. You can have chocolate muffin in a cup using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Muffin in a Cup:
- Use 1 of Super Rich Bread Dough.
- Take 2 of Chocolate bars.
- Take of 【Topping】.
- Prepare 1 dash of Egg (for glazing).
- Use 5 of mm cubes x 12 Butter.
- Use 1 of Granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Muffin in a Cup:
- Make the bread dough and wait until the 1st proofing is done. The volume will be 1.5-2 times of the original size. It takes a little bit longer than the normal bread dough..
- Break the chocolate bars into pieces, and divide into 12 portions..
- When the 1st proofing is finished, divide the dough into 12 portions. Lightly punch down the dough, roll them into balls, and let them rest for about 15 minutes..
- Lightly pinch the dough with your fingers to release air, and roll out into circles, about 10 cm in diameter, using a rolling pin (make the edges a little bit thinner)..
- Wrap up a lot of chocolate just like making shumai dumplings..
- Close the seams completely..
- Place the seam side down in a cup..
- Let it proof for at least 30 minutes (I used the bread-rising setting of my oven at 35℃. You can leave it at room temperature during summer for this). Since this dough contains a lot of butter, use lower temperature than usual for proofing..
- Let the dough rise until it fills 2/3 of the cup..
- Make cuts with scissors. First, make a deep cut across the center at the half-way point..
- Secondly, make a cut to the left..
- Thirdly, make a cut to the right..
- Brush with egg, then put 5 mm butter cube, and 1/2 teaspoon of granulated sugar into the cuts..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 13-15 minutes..
- When you are warming it up, loosely cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 20 seconds per bread at 500 W. It will be just like freshly baked one..
If you find this Chocolate Muffin in a Cup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.