Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach burger with pork and beans recipe. You can cook spinach burger with pork and beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Burger with pork and beans:
- Provide 2 cup of water spinach,cleaned,steamed and finely chopped.
- Use 1 large of Hunts pork and beans,baked.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 medium of eggs,beaten.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder(optional).
- Prepare 3 large of buns,toasted on both sides.
- You need 1 medium of tomato,sliced.
- Take 1 of vegetable oil,for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Spinach Burger with pork and beans:
- In a bowl,combine flour,eggs,onion,cayenne powder,garlic and spinach,Season with salt and pepper then give it all a good mix with a wooden spoon until combined then divide the mixture into 3 equal parts..
- Heat oil in a skillet, over medium heat, about 4 minutes..
- Scoop the mixture into the pan then flattening thin with the back of a spoon after placing in the skillet.(make flat burger shapes about 1/2 inch thick.).
- Cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browning.(Be patient..if you flip them too soon,they will fall apart.)Repeat with the remaining mixture..
- Stuff buns with burgers,tomatoes and pork and beans then top with cheddar cheese..
If you find this Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.