Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade baked cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe. You can cook homemade baked cheeseburger mac and cheese using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese:
- You need of Cheeseburger Sauce.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef (or your choice of ground meat).
- Provide 2 box of Velveeta Cheese (Room temp or pre-melted [microwaved]).
- Use 8 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 5 tbsp of Mustard (I used Spicy Brown).
- Get 10 dash of Montreal Steak Seasoning (Do this more to taste).
- Provide of Baked Part.
- Use 1 lb of Bag of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese (Your Choice… I used Mexican Blend).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
Steps to make Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese:
- Preheat Oven to 375°.
- Cook Ground Beef and add in Worcestershire, Ketchup, Mustard, and Montreal Steak Seasoning while its cooking… DO NOT DRAIN!.
- While meat is cooking cook the Elbow Macaroni and drain once done… put back in pot so you can mix sauce and macaroni once sauce is done.
- While pasta is cooking start adding Velveeta Cheese to beef mixture and allow it to melt and be stirred in to create sauce.
- Mix finished sauce and pasta together and place in sprayed or buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Shredded Cheese to your liking and then add Bread Crumbs to your liking as well.
- Place in oven for about 20 – 30 mins or until top is Golden to light brown (DO NOT COVER WITH FOIL).
- Suggestions: Cut it to the portion sizes you want once it comes out of oven and then let it cool off for about 2 mins… I used Cooking Spray at the end to spray the Bread Crumbs to make them crisp up better… Also to minimize time try to boil the water as the ground beef is cooking (common sense, I know but some people might not know)… serve with salad for a more balanced meal.
If you find this Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.