Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. You can have vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Prepare of Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Other Items.
- Provide of Brinjal.
- Provide of Long beans.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Take of Cabbage.
- You need of Pineapple.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Get 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.