Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy tomato-celery soup recipe. To make simple healthy tomato-celery soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- You need 3 of tomatoes Large fresh ripe.
- Provide 1 of Celery stalk (no leaves).
- You need 1 – 2 tbsps of Olive oil butter / clarified (ghee).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 – 4 pods of garlic finely chopped.
- Use To taste of Sugar.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get of pepper Freshly ground.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, grind to a paste / puree in a grinder /mixer..
- Take a heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan; add 2 tsp oil / ghee..
- Once hot; add the finely chopped garlic and chopped celery..
- Sauté for a minute, add the tomato paste/ puree..
- Adjust the salt, add freshly ground pepper and sugar if the tomatoes are too tangy. I usually add 1 -2 tsp of sugar..
- Add water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot – If you are not watching your weight add a dollop of white butter (loni) tastes great.
- This soup goes well with hot rice as well. Enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.