Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese recipe. You can have sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Use of Suga Mama Mac Sauce.
- Prepare 2 oz of cream of chicken.
- Provide 4 oz of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Provide 8 oz of block cheese cut into small cubes.
- Use 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 packages of cooked & chopped bacon.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 dash of your own spices (ie, white pepper, rosemary, curumin, garlic salt).
- Provide 6 oz of milk.
- Take 1 dash of seasoning you like as needed. don't add too much with the saltiness of the bacon & cream of mushroom/chicken sauce.
- Use of Elbow Mac.
- You need 8 oz of Elbow Macaroni.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- Take 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil macaroni 80% to completion.
- Let macaroni cool. drain & pour in glass dish.
- Sprinkle a small handful of mozzarella on the noodles. mix & set aside..
- In medium sauce pan mix: cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, ranch dressing over very low heat..
- As sauce heats up but not yet boiling (2-3 mins), slowly add mild cheddar cheese cubes 2-3 at a time..
- Continue adding cheese cubes to sauce until all cubes are melted into sauce. should be smooth with no lumps. DO NOT BOIL. Stay at low heat to keep from burning cheese sauce.
- Add mushroom slices to sauce & stir for 2-3 more mins. Remove from heat..
- Add sauce to elbow macaroni in pan, making sure to not over fill to top..
- Mix sauce with elbow mac, then add bacon spreading evenly over top (save 1 cup of bacon for topping). Mix bacon with sauce & elbow mac..
- Add a handful of cheese (approx 1 cup) over the top..
- Place in oven at 350° for about 25 mins. After allotted time, sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese & 1 cup bacon over top & place in broiler (or turn broiler on) & broil for no longer than 2-3 mins…just long enough to get a golden brown slightly crispy top to make it complete….
- Remove from oven/broiler & let sit for 10-15 mins..
- (optional) add a little sour cream on top or make it a late night munchie favorite by adding fries too!.
If you find this SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.