Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked seafood mac n cheese recipe. You can cook baked seafood mac n cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese:
- You need 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Use 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- Prepare 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- Use 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- Provide 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Get 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Provide 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 Cup of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
Steps to make Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese:
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.