Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Berry Berry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Berry Berry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to berry berry muffins recipe. To cook berry berry muffins you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Berry Berry Muffins:
- Get 100 g of Butter.
- You need 60 of to 80 g Sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- You need 160 g of flour.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 of to 1 cup jam.
Steps to make Berry Berry Muffins:
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Put the butter into a bowl to stir until it has a smooth texture. Then add the sugar and mix well..
- Separate the eggs. Put the egg whites into another bowl. You will use them later. Add the egg yolks one by one and mix again..
- Add the jam (I use the mixed jam with blueberries and blackberries) and mix in..
- Beat the egg whites until it turns into a stiff meringue. Then add them into the batter bowl. Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl. Mix everything roughly with a spatula until there is no longer a floury texture, but do not mix too much..
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups, and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven to 180°C/350°F..
- note: I use handmade jam so it is tends to be less sweet, so adjust the amount of sugar depending on your jam..
If you find this Berry Berry Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.