Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hamburger steak recipe. You can cook baked hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Get 2 of burger patties.
- Use 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- Get 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- Get 4 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
If you find this Baked Hamburger Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.