Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Granny's Cheese Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granny's Cheese Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to granny's cheese muffins recipe. To make granny's cheese muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Granny's Cheese Muffins:
- Provide 400 grams of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- You need 100 grams of sunflower oil.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 17 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 of 12-cup pan.
- Use 200 grams of Bulgarian white cheese, crumbled (feta cheese can be used as a substitute).
Instructions to make Granny's Cheese Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Stir the baking soda into the yogurt, then mix it with the eggs..
- After well blended, add the oil, salt and sugar. The white cheese is salty enough, but if yours is not, add more salt to taste..
- Add the cheese..
- While stirring, add the flour, one tablespoon at a time. Add flour until slightly thickened (about 17 loaded tablespoons)..
- Spray some oil on a spoon and use it to fill the cups..
- Bake in the middle section of the oven until the cupcakes turn golden..
- Wait for them to cool before serving. Try them with a fresh, herbal tea or airan (one half yogurt, one half cold water and salt) for a drink. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Granny's Cheese Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.