Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac & cheese recipe. To cook baked mac & cheese you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Take 16 Ounces of Macaroni.
- Get 2 Cups of Milk.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper , crushed.
- Use 3 Cups of Cheddar Cheese , shredded.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400F..
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat..
- Gradually whisk in milk and cook, whisking constantly 5 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Stir in salt, black pepper, red pepper, 2 cups shredded cheese, and cooked pasta. Mix thoroughly..
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 2-quart baking dish and top with remaining 1 cup cheese and breadcrumbs..
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes..
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Baked Mac & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.