Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato curry with carrots and peas recipe. To cook spicy potato curry with carrots and peas you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas:
- Get 200 g of carrots, thinly sliced.
- Get 8 of medium potatoes, peeled and divided into small pieces.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of large onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini, grated.
- You need 3/4 cups of frozen peas.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas:
- Do your mis en place perfectly.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed sauce pan, heat the oil over medium heat then add the curry powder and stir it around for 30 seconds. Add the onions to the pan and saute until they are tender and a bit golden.
- Add in your tomatoes and cook to a paste. When you’re there, add the grated zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and minced garlic. Give it all a good stir, and then add about a half cup each of water and milk..
- Stir in the turmeric, salt, and coriander. Reduce the heat to low and cover it. Check every so often to stir the pot and check the moisture level..
- When the moisture is almost all absorbed, add more milk and water, in equal parts. Continue to cook, stir, and add liquid until the vegetables are very tender and the curry is nice and thick. stir in the peas..
- When you’re there, stir in the peas and the rest of the milk plus the water and let simmer for another 5 minutes or so, until the peas are heated through and the curry thickens up again…
- Serve over steamed rice.
If you find this Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.