Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate chip banana oat muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip banana oat muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip banana oat muffins recipe. To make chocolate chip banana oat muffins you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip banana oat muffins:
- Get 2 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Provide 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of flax meal (ground flax).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (or go crazy for even more chocolatey goodness and make it 3/4 – 1 cup).
Instructions to make Chocolate chip banana oat muffins:
- Grease bottom and sides of muffin tins..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- In a food processor blend all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth..
- Stir in by hand the chocolate chips..
- Fill muffn tins with batter equally. Bake 15-20 minutes til set, risen and light golden brown. Touching the top of the muffin with your finger should not leave indentation when baked through..
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Enjoy warm!.
If you find this Chocolate chip banana oat muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.