Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's favorite baked macaroni and cheese recipe. To make my family's favorite baked macaroni and cheese you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese:
- Get 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 lb of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Colby cheese, shredded or cubed.
- Take 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take 4 oz of Extra sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks.
- You need 2 cup of Half-and-half.
- You need 1 cup of Velveeta processed cheese, cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Seasoned salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter (or spray) 2 1/2 quart casserole dish..
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil over high heat. Add the oil and the macaroni, and cook until macaroni is just tender, about 7 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!!! Drain well, return to pot..
- In a small saucepan or microwave, melt 8 tbs. butter. Stir into macaroni..
- In a large bowl, mix all the cheeses..
- To the macaroni, add the half-and-half, the eggs, seasoned salt, and pepper..
- Pour into casserole dish. Dot with butter and sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Add the cheese to the macaroni, saving enough to sprinkle on top..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly around the edges..
If you find this My Family's Favorite Baked Macaroni And Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.