Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Fiji-style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Fiji-style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Fiji-style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry fiji-style recipe. To cook chicken curry fiji-style you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Fiji-style:
- Use 300 g of Chicken (bite size).
- Get 1 of big onion (minced).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of ginger (minced).
- Take 1/2 of apple (grated).
- Provide 150 g of Plain yogurt.
- Get of Salt and Pepper (dash).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Get 30 g of Butter.
- You need 200 g of Canned tomato.
- Provide 100 g of Water.
- You need 150 g of Coconut milk.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Fiji-style:
- Put the chicken, yogurt, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of curry powder in a thick bag and put inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Put butter in preheated frying pan, saut? the onion, garlic, ginger and an apple..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the mixture made in step 1 and boil on low heat for 15 to 30 minutes..
- 5. Pour onto the rice and serve..
If you find this Chicken Curry Fiji-style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.