Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe. To make low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- Use of Muffins.
- Get 3 tbsp of Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix (6 net carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats (23 net carbs).
- Prepare 2 of scoop of Isopure banana or chocolate protein powder (I use this brand because it is so low carb, but there are others out there.) (1 net carbs).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce (5.5 net carbs).
- You need 1/4 cup of non-fat plain, banana or vanilla flavored yogurt (I use 1 tube of Chobani snack size tubes – banana flavor, 7 net carbs).
- Take 2 of large eggs (2 net carbs).
- Get 6 tbsp of melted cooled coconut oil or butter (add 4 TBSP to batter and drizzle remaining 2 TBSP evenly into the 12 cups after you have sprayed the pan with non-stick spray) (0 net carbs).
- Take 1 tbsp of banana flavored emulsion or extract (0 net carbs).
- Use 6 tbsp of ***Hershey sugar-free dark chocolate chips (add to the top of each muffin just before cooking)*** (6 net carbs).
Steps to make Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- First, mix the dry ingredients together in the order above. Then add liquid ingredients in the order above. If you like, add a banana (24 net carbs) or half of a banana (12 carbs). I removed it from the recipe because I wanted to lower the carb intake. The banana emulsion does a great job of giving these muffins a nice banana flavor, so a real banana isn't necessarily unless you want to add a little potassium to your diet, which is always good for LC dieters. Those on a LC diet seem to lack potassium, so a banana can help with that, but so can supplements. Mix with electric beater. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 12 cup muffin pan. Coat it well because muffins will stick otherwise. Add batter about 1/2 way full in each cup then add chocolate chips to top. Cook at 400°F for 15-18 min. Test with toothpick around 15 min. The 15-16 min mark works for me. Be sure to refrigerate after you make these. The protein mskes them smell a little weird if you don't and besides, they taste so much.
- You can play with the ingredients a bit and lower the net carb intake even more. Trial and error. Sometimes they will come out brown depending on what type of protein powder you use. If you use chocolate will be much more dark, but still taste great for LC. Because they are loaded with protein, they are a great on-the-go breakfast meal..
If you find this Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.