Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of thai basil.
- Provide 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- Take 10 of lime leaves.
- Take 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get of Chicken green curry.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Take 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- You need 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.