Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Idli Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to idli chaat recipe. To make idli chaat you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Idli Chaat:
- Get 1 cup of idli batter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Nylon sev.
- Get 2 tbsp of pomegranate kernels.
- Use 1 cup of beaten curd.
- Use 3 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Get 3 tbsp of green mint chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Idli Chaat:
- Heat up an idli steamer Grease idli stand I have made button idlis but big idlis too can be made..
- Pour idli batter in the greased cavities and let it steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooled take them out from the mold..
- Keep the beaten curd and both chutneys ready.
- Take a wok, add oil and mustard seeds. Let them splutter. Once they crackle add curry leaves and urad dal. Let the dal fry and turn red..
- Now add salt and red chilli powder. Stir well Add idlis to the wok and mix well so that all button idlis get well coated.
- Now place the idlis in the serving plate. Pour beaten curd over them. Out red and green chutney as per liking.
- Sprinkle nylon sev and pomegranate kernels on the top. Sprinkle onions and chopped tomatoes if using.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala powder and coriander leaves Serve immediately.
If you find this Idli Chaat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.