Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry satay chicken skewer recipe. To make curry satay chicken skewer you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Prepare 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Use 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Get 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Get 1 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Use 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
If you find this Curry Satay Chicken Skewer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.