Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef & Lentil Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Lentil Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Lentil Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & lentil rice recipe. To make beef & lentil rice you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Lentil Rice:
- Get of Lentil Rice.
- Use 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- Get 1 cup of brown lentils.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Take 1 tbspn of margarine.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- Take of Beef Chuck.
- Provide 500 g of beef chuck.
- Provide of Spices.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of canola oil.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Take of Knorr 2 in 1 brown onion soup.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Steps to make Beef & Lentil Rice:
- Rinse your lentils til water runs clear..
- Put rice together with washed lentils in a pot, add salt & water. Bring to the boil. Cook for about 10 minutes on high heat..
- Rinse your rice mixture. Refill water and cook for about 20 min. *Do not overcook rice*.
- Once cooked stir in margarine & mixed herbs. Let it steam for a minute or two..
- Cut beef into pieces, rinse in water then pat dry..
- Warm your oil in pot over high heat, once oil is hot throw in your beef pieces and fry..
- Add your spices. *I used BBQ garlic & Six 4 all*. Fry until beef is browned..
- Mix 1 tspn brown onion soup with water and add to pot, add salt, stir in and cook over medium heat for about 40 to 45 minutes..
- Once beef is "off-the-bone" cooked up your heat to high, and allow to partly fry in gravy and steam off..
If you find this Beef & Lentil Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.