Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. You can have baked spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked spaghetti:
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 packages of mushrooms, coarse chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean burger.
- Get of italian seasonings.
- Get 20 1/2 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 packages of vermicelli, or spaghetti pasta, cooked.
- Take 1/2 packages of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 4 tbsp of basil olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked spaghetti:
- Saute first four ingredients.
- Add burger, cook until Brown, season to taste.
- Drain grease if there is any.
- Add spaghetti sauce, Simmer on low while pasta cooks in separate pot.
- Drain pasta.
- Add some meat sauce to bottom of glass casserole dish, add pasta, top with rest of sauce.
- Add cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake at 400 for 10mins. Remove and drizzle with olive oil.
If you find this Baked spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.