Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heathers lazy italian style ground beef mince recipe. To make heathers lazy italian style ground beef mince you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince:
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced or diced fine.
- Provide 750 grams of ground beef.
- You need 420 grams of chopped tomatoes, I used a can of basil and oregano flavoured.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube or powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Use 1 of salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper, to taste.
- Use 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
Steps to make Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince:
- Heat large frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook till brown..
- Add tinned tomatoes, stir..
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a cup and add to meat mixture..
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins..
- Add frozen veg. cook until veg is soft and liquid has reduced a bit. about 10 minutes.
If you find this Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.