Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Power muffins.. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Power muffins.. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power muffins.. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to power muffins.. recipe. To make power muffins.. you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Power muffins..:
- Take of non stick spray or paper liners.
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- Take 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 12 ounces of nonfat greek honey yogurt (1 & 1/2 cups).
- Take 2 of large eggs – beaten.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of unsalted butter , melted , slightly cooled.
Instructions to make Power muffins..:
- Heat oven to 350º. Coat or line muffin tins. Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl..
- Combine yogurt , eggs, butter, vanilla in a second bowl. Fold yogurt mixture into dry mixture. Stir to combine completely. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Spoon in muffin tins. (I used a # 20 scoop). Bake until top is golden or springs back when touched. 20-25 minutes..
If you find this Power muffins.. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.