Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jollof risotto rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof risotto rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof risotto rice recipe. You can have jollof risotto rice using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jollof risotto rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of Aborio rice.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken stock.
- Take 3 pieces of Tatashe.
- Take 5 pieces of Tomatoes.
- Provide 5 pieces of Rodo.
- Use of Onions 1 bulb.
- Use 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chef stone secret spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of plantain.
- Take 3 of tiger prawn.
Steps to make Jollof risotto rice:
- Devin and wash the tiger prawn. Marinate with black pepper and salt and keep.
- In a blender, blend together the peppers. In a sauce pot add the oil and fry the garlic and onions until fragrance, add the blended pepper and fry for 5mins..
- Add your herbs and spice and fry for another 3mins.
- Add your rice and stir well into the pepper 2mins..
- Start adding your stock bit by bit, wait until the last water is absorbed before adding another. Continue to cook until rice is soft..
- Finish it by adding the Mozarella cheese. And remove from heat..
- In a girdle hot pan. Pan fry your tiger prawn for 5 mins per each side or until opaque in colour.
- In a large wok blanch the plantain oil first before bringing the oil to 350oc and re-fry the plantain until crispy..
- To plate your food. Get a pasta dish and put your jollof risotto in the middle and assemble your prawn on it like a pyramid and butterfly the plantain by the side and vavavom..
If you find this Jollof risotto rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.