Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll bites with cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook cinnamon roll bites with cream cheese frosting you only need 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of Dough.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter (cold).
- Use 3/4 cup of milk (cold).
- Get of Cinnamon Coating.
- Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon (or more if you'd like).
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Provide 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup (optional).
Instructions to make Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift and add all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt into a bowl..
- Cut cold butter into small cubes and add to the dry ingredients..
- With a spatula or dough cutter (or even with a fork) cut butter into small pieces until pea size..
- When butter is cut and mixed with flour, add cold milk. You're going to roll the dough into small balls, so add more milk or flour if you'd like..
- Mix well until all ingredients for the dough are combined..
- Set the dough to a side, combine cinnamon, granulated sugar, brown sugar in another bowl..
- Stir it well so cinnamon is evenly distributed..
- Roll the dough into small balls using your hands, coat the balls with cinnamon-sugar mixture..
- Place the coated balls in a buttered pie pan (or really, any flat pan)..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Your cinnamon balls should be golden brown and crispy. If not, bake for couple minutes more..
- Take them out of oven and set aside to let them cool. While they are cooling, we'll make the frosting. (But if you prefer to drizzle when the cinnamon balls are hot, make the frosting while baking). Cooling makes the balls to keep crispness even after frosting..
- Combine softened cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, milk, and maple syrup(optional) in a bowl..
- Mix well and check the consistency. You can use an electric hand mixer. But I just used a spatula. You can add more milk or cream cheese for your preferred consistency..
- Drizzle it over the cinnamon balls..
- (Secret) you can roll the balls and coat them with remained cinnamon coating mixture before frosting is dried! Extra sugary and yummy!.
If you find this Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.