Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy muffins recipe. You can cook easy muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Muffins:
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- Get 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- Provide 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Take of Up to 1 cup choc chips, nuts, fruit, etc.
- Take of For chocolate muffins, 2 tbsp cocoa powder replaces 2tbsp flour.
Steps to make Easy Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced (392°F or Gas Mark 6).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined..
- Mix all wet ingredients separately in another bowl until mostly mixed..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix thoroughly, but not so much as to end up with tough muffins. A few floury areas are fine! The mixture should be neither wet or the consistency of play-dough..
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases and scoop the mixture into each case. Personally, I use an ice cream scoop, as a heaped scoopful is perfect for one muffin..
- Put the muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking them about 5 minutes before they're due to come out..
- Now, you can ice your muffins or serve them as they are. Guaranteed to be delicious every time, and a favourite with kids and adults alike..
If you find this Easy Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.