Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry streusel muffins recipe. To cook blueberry streusel muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Blueberry Streusel Muffins:
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of & 1/3 cup all purpose flour.
- Get 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of & 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Provide of For the Streusel.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of cold butter.
Steps to make Blueberry Streusel Muffins:
- Preheat over to 375..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Then fold in blue berries (I recommend using fresh blueberries, if you can).
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full..
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Enjoy!.
If you find this Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.