Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my slowcooked coconut chicken curry.😘 recipe. You can cook my slowcooked coconut chicken curry.😘 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘:
- Get 3 of Chicken breasts cut into pint size pieces.
- Prepare 1 Tin of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Corriander seeds crushed.
- Get 4 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1 tbls of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of heaped tbl Medium Curry Powder.
- Get 1 of medium Onion diced.
- Get 1 tsp of grated fresh Ginger.
Steps to make My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘:
- Add the full tin of coconut milk in the slowcooker and add Chopped onion also the crushed garlic..
- Tomato purèe,Grated Ginger. Stir in.
- Add cumin and Curry powder and crushed corriander seeds. Mix in. Add 3 tbls water. Now add the chicken..
- Add salt and pepper and Chilli powder then add the cornflour and Whisk until mixed..
- Turn on slow cooker for 6 hours on high. Half way give it a stir. And for the last half hour remove the lid and leave to cook open. You can add a little more cornflour in a little cold water to thicken to how you like it..
- Cook the Basmatti Rice ready. Then serve the chicken curry on top of the rice and enjoy..
If you find this My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.