Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Baked Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked salmon recipe. To cook spicy baked salmon you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Baked Salmon:
- Use of Baking Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 20 grams of coconut sugar.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cloves of shallot.
- Prepare 3 of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 of red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 of couple sprigs parsley.
- Provide 25 ml of water.
- Provide 40 grams of butter.
- Get of Other.
- Use of Fresh salmon.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Button mushroom.
- Get of Extra salt and pepper.
- Use of Rice.
- Provide 40 grams of butter.
Steps to make Spicy Baked Salmon:
- Blend salt, pepper, garlic, shallot, cayenne pepper, chilli, dried basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley with a little help from the water in a food processor until everything turn to paste.
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat, add the chilli paste. Cook for about 3-4 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius and prepare the broccoli and the mushroom.
- Cut the broccoli and the mushroom into similar size so that they will be cooked at the same time. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon on top of it, marinade with the chilli sauce, wrap with the foil, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After the rice is cooked, mix with the butter while it still hot.
- Plate the rice, the broccoli, and the mushroom. Finish with the salmon on top.
If you find this Spicy Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.