Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery coconut curry chilli sauce recipe. You can have fiery coconut curry chilli sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce:
- Provide 350 g of Jalapeño Chilli Peppers.
- Get 250 g of Chiltepin Chilli Peppers.
- Use 1 1/2 Cups of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Cup of Filtered Water.
- Provide 1 of x 400 ml Coconut Cream.
- Take 2 of x 400ml Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce:
- Put the peppers & vinegar in a food processor..
- Blend to a pulp..
- Add coconut cream, coconut milk, water, salt & curry powder & blend..
- Add to a large pan & cook on full heat whilst stirring until it boils..
- Cover and allow it to rapidly simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add hot sauce to a hot container, allow to stand until cooled. Once cooled, refrigerate for 2 weeks before eating..
If you find this Fiery Coconut Curry Chilli Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.