Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Resturant style special punjabi mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Resturant style special punjabi mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to resturant style special punjabi mutton curry recipe. To make resturant style special punjabi mutton curry you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Resturant style special punjabi mutton curry:
- Provide 1 kg of mutton pieces.
- Use 7 of onions.
- Take 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 9-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 5-6 of cloves.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 1 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamom stick.
- Use 15 of black pepper corns.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Provide 2 tsp of degi mirch powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 4-5 tsp of desi ghee.
- Take leaves of Green coriander.
- Provide 2-3 glass of water.
Instructions to make Resturant style special punjabi mutton curry:
- Make paste of onion tomato Green Chilli garlic cloves and ginger in a mixer jar. Heat Desi Ghee in pressure cooker and and add prepared paste in cooker..
- Roast the paste till it become half in quantity and it leaves the ghee.add all dry spices.add half glass water.mix well.saute for 2 min.add washed and clean mutton pieces..
- Roast for 2 min on high flame.add 1 glass water..
- Pressure cook on medium flame for 3 whistles. Now dry roast whole indian spices such as.. Cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, black cardamom,green cardamom, star anise,cloves and bay leaf..
- Coarsely ground the spices.open the lid of cooker..mutton become soft and tender.now add roasted and grounded masala in the mutton..
- Roast for 5-6 minutes till it brcome juicy and absorb all water.now add 1 glass water.add coriander leaves..
- Further pressure cooker for one whistle. Open the lid special authentic and easiest Indian Punjabi mutton curry is ready. Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.serve with chapati Naan or rice…enjoy..
If you find this Resturant style special punjabi mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.