Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe. To make sugar free protein banana nut muffins you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Get 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- Take 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Provide 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Take of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Steps to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
If you find this Sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.