Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gee's 20 mins baked Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gee's 20 mins baked Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gee's 20 mins baked mac and cheese recipe. To cook gee's 20 mins baked mac and cheese you only need 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gee's 20 mins baked Mac and Cheese:
- Get of Ingredients are found in the "method" (new to this app).
Steps to make Gee's 20 mins baked Mac and Cheese:
- Gee’s 20 minutes baked macaroni and cheese o 400g macaroni o ½ diced carrots o 50g diced bacon o ½ diced brown mushrooms o 1 table spoon crushed garlic o ½ chopped kale leaves (optional) o ½ cup of bulla cooking cream o 2 table spoon of olive oil (optional) o 2 table spoon diced hot chilli (optional) o 1 cup bread crumbles o Spices (I have used salt, Italian spices, chicken powder) o 1/3 milk o 1 cup shredded cheese.
- . • Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling water according to packet instructions. • Meanwhile in a non-stick pan, heat up your oil and add all chopped vegetables to pan. Gently stir together, add spices and cook until tender (as desired). • In another pot, add milk, cream and bring to boil for two mins. Add cheese and gently stir until fully melted. • Drain pasta and return to the pot. Transfer fired vegetable to pasta pot, pour cheese sauce over the pasta and stir until well coated..
- Season with extra spices as needed..
- Pour pasta in a non baking pan, sprinkle with bread crumbs, cheese and bake for 5 mins or until golden brown..
If you find this Gee's 20 mins baked Mac and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.