Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have coconut chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take of chicken (dressed).
- Take of curd.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Cumin Seeds.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use of Poppy Seeds(soaked in milk and paste).
- Get of large Onions.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- Use of Star Anise.
- Get of inch Cinnamon stick.
- Use of Thick Coconut milk.
- Provide of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Refined Oil.
- You need of Green Chilli.
- Prepare of inch Ginger.
- You need of cloves Garlic.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Make a fine paste of green chilli,garlic and ginger. Keep it..
- Marinate chicken with curd, coriander powder,turmeric powder,lemon juice,plus 1 spn paste of green chilli, ginger and garlic. Keep it in cool place for about 2 to 3 hours..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add star anise,cinnamon stick and cumin seeds when crackle add chopped onions and fry it till the onions turn to golden in colour then and the left over green chilli and ginger garlic paste and saute it for about 2 to 3 mins. Then add Red chilli powder to it..
- Now time to add marinated chicken to it and saute it for 5 mins on high flame. Then reduce the heat..
- Add poppy seed paste to it and saute it and cover it and cook for 10 mins. Now uncover it stir it well on high flame(till oil seperates). Again cover it and reduce flame and let it cook for another 15 mins or till the chicken is done..
- Finally add garam masala and mix it well. Then add coconut milk and cook it for 5 mins on low flame with tym to tym stir. A beautiful red colour gravy will give the wonderful aroma..
- Curry is done, serve it in a bowl garnish with coriander leaves.
- This curry go well with appams..(a rice flour soft dosa.).
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.