Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tricolor Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tricolor Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricolor Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tricolor dhokla recipe. To make tricolor dhokla you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tricolor Dhokla:
- Get 2 cup of Idli batter.
- Take 1/4 cup of Palak paste( grind palak with very less water).
- You need 1/4 cup of Carrot paste [grind carrot do not use much water].
- Prepare Pinch of colours if needed.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Use 6-7 of Green chilli.
- Get leaves of Curry.
- Take of Mustered seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Tricolor Dhokla:
- Divide batter in three parts Add palak paste in on portion Add carrot paste in other portion one portion is white..
- Tale microwave dish 1st pour palak paste.and microwave for 1minute Now pour white portion on it and microwave for another 1minute.
- When all set add carrot portion on top and microwave for 1 minute. Use water.in a tray i and put the dhokla dish in it when microwave..
- Cut into desired pieces Heat oil in a pan add mustered seeds and curry leaves..
- When seeds cracked add add green chilli with little water. Add lemon juice to it cover for 1 minute. Pour on the dhokla ready to eat with coconut chutney.
If you find this Tricolor Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.