Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and potato tart. recipe. You can have smoked salmon and potato tart. using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Prepare 10 grams of butter.
- Use 300 grams of ready-made shortcrust pastry.
- Use 9 medium of potatoes, peeled, cut in half and sliced.
- Use 500 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- Take 6 tsp of dill, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lime zest.
- Get 500 grams of smoked salmon, torn into strips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 200 grams of cheddar cheese, grated.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Heat oven to 190°C/fan. Butter an oven baking dish. Roll out the pastry and line your dish. Trim off the edges, then line with baking paper and put a smaller dish into the pastry dish. Bake for 10 mins. Remove the paper and other dish, then bake for 5 more mins more..
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 6-8 mins until tender, then drain..
- Beat together the cream, eggs, dill, lime zest, salt and pepper..
- Scatter half the potatoes over the bottom of the pastry, then put half the salmon strips on top of the potatoes. Pour over half the egg mix, then repeat..
- Cover with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 mins until the top is lightly coloured and firm to the touch. Cool for 15 mins before serving..
If you find this Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.