Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk chicken curry. recipe. To cook coconut milk chicken curry. you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- You need 3 large of Onions-Make a paste in a processor.
- Take 1 head of Tomato-Make a fresh paste in a processor..
- Use 4 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 3 head of Peppercorns Whole.
- Use 3 of Cloves..
- Get 1/4 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 5 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato-Cut into cubes.
- Take 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Take 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- Heat oil in a wok and add the whole cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and curry leaves. Wait for the curry leaves to spatter and then add the fresh ginger garlic paste..
- After two minutes add the onion and tomato paste, and cook till it changes color and starts sticking to the pan. Add salt and turmeric and stir..
- Then add the chicken and potato to the wok and stir till the chicken turns translucent. Add the red chilly powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and stir. Then add water and close the lid and keep the gas mark on medium..
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. By now the water should have evaporated by half. Then add the coconut milk and stir. Close the lid and cook till the chicken is well cooked..
- Add fresh coriander and mint before serving. Along with a wedge of lemon..
- Happy Cooking! :).
If you find this Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.