Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked macaroni and cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked macaroni and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked macaroni and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked macaroni and cheese recipe. To make baked macaroni and cheese you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked macaroni and cheese:
- Use 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 lb of sharp cheddar cheese(shredded).
- Take 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 3 of eggs (beaten).
- Take 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Take 2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Baked macaroni and cheese:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- cook macaroni following the instructions on the package.
- drain macaroni and put drained pasta into a bowl.
- beat eggs and milk in a separate bowl then add parmesan cheese.
- and the egg mixture to pasta then mix in Cheddar cheese stir all together then put the macaroni mix in a greased pan then cut butter on top and Bake until golden brown.
If you find this Baked macaroni and cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.