Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. You can have baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon:
- Prepare 1 1/4 kg of salmon.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Provide 10 ml of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 medium of zest of a lemon.
- Provide 15 ml of fish spice (I use Robertson fish spice).
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 of rosemary.
Steps to make Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 220°C..
- Melt the butter. Mix the melted butter with the garlic, lemon zest, fish spice, salt and pepper..
- Place the salmon in a baking tray on top of a piece of tinfoil, make sure that the tinfoil is big enough to also cover the fish with later..
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon, place the rosemary on top. Cover the salmon with the tinfoil..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 7 minutes..
- Here is some great suggestions for side dishes to serve with the salmon; https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347685-crushed-new-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363711-roasted-butternut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354184-creamy-spinach.
If you find this Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.