Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob recipe. To make pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob:
- Take 2 lb of pork roast tenderloin.
- Use 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 dash of paprika.
- Take 1 of garlic salt.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob:
- preheat oven to 250.
- in large skillet heat a bit of vegetable oil, sprinkle salt on all sides of tenderloin, sear in skillet on all sides.
- in baking pan add stock, a bit of water, sliced onions, salt & pepper.
- remove seared tenderloin from skillet and rub with oil, brown sugar, paprica, salt & pepper. place in baking pan and put in oven, bake for 2 hours, do not cover. baste with juice in bottom of pan every 30 mins..
- cut potatoes, put in large bowl, add oil, chopped fresh parsley, garlic salt, sat&pepper, mix well, place in separate baking pan with a half inch of water. do not cover, place in oven alongside tenderloin for 2 hours.
- after 2 hours remove tenderloin from oven, baste once more, set aside, start boiling water for fresh corn cob..
- remove potatoes, return to large bowl, add butter, dried parsley and italian seasoning, mix well, return to baking pan to keep warm..
- remove corn from boiling water, slice tenderloin into 1/3 of inch thick.. serve and enjoy.
If you find this pork roast tenderloin with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.