Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for baked mac n cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect baked mac n cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked mac n cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. To cook baked mac n cheese you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked mac n cheese:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of velveeta cheese (shredded or cubed).
- Use 3/4 cup of extra sharp white cheddar cheese (cubed).
- Use 3/4 cup of extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese ( cubed).
Instructions to make baked mac n cheese:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- bring 6-8 cups of water to boil, then add elbow noodles..
- while noodles are cooking dice up the three different cheeses..
- in a little bowl beat the two eggs and milk mixture, add a little salt and pepper..
- drain noodles, add a little butter and the salt and pepper, mix, in a large bowl with the egg , milk and cheeses ( be sure to leave 1/4 cup of the velveeta cheese to top with).
- pour it in to a casserole dish (or tin pan). add the rest of the velveeta cheese and some butter in each corner and the middle of the dish..
- bake for 20 – 25 min, or until golden brown on the top and fluffy in the middle..
If you find this baked mac n cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.