Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Madras Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Madras Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn madras curry recipe. You can have prawn madras curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Madras Curry:
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tsps of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsps of Coriander powder.
- You need 4 – 5 of Chillies (red or green) finely chopped.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic (crushed).
- Take 1 of Onion large (finely chopped).
- You need 2 or 1 tins of Tomatoes (chopped) (250g).
- Use 150 g-200gs of Yoghurt (accordingly).
- Provide 500 g of Prawns (cleaned).
- Get 2 tbsps of Vegetable oil ghee or.
- Use 1/2 cup of water Boiling.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use handful of Coriander leaves for garnish (finely chopped).
Steps to make Prawn Madras Curry:
- Gently heat the oil in a wok, large frying pan or saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and fry gently until they pop..
- Add the onion and gently fry until the onion goes mushy and slightly brown. Add garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears. Then add the chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears..
- Next, add the tomatoes and allow to soften. Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Allow to simmer gently until the oil separates..
- Add the boiling water and allow to cook for 10-15 mins, until most of the water has evaporated away and the mixture starts to go thick again..
- Then, add the prawns and salt. Allow to heat through for about 3-4 mins. If the mixture is looking a bit thick, add some more boiling water. Allow to thicken a little bit if you accidentally put too much water in!.
- Finally, add garam masala and stir for a minute. Gradually stir in the pot of yoghurt, allow to heat through for a few minutes on a low flame. Top with coriander leaves to garnish..
- Serve with basmati rice or nan bread..
If you find this Prawn Madras Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.