Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Mac n Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac n Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. You can have baked mac n cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mac n Cheese:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cup of warm milk. microwave 2 cups of milk for about a minute to a minute and a half.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder…… to taste. you can substitute with cayenne for more spice if you wish. The cover photo shown, I used chili powder.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of shredded sharp white cheddar (I use cracker barrel aged reserve).
- Get 8 oz of elbow macaroni cooked drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
Steps to make Baked Mac n Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Use a 3 qt pan to melt butter or margarine on medium low heat. Add flour and whisk until smooth and lump free. Slowly stir in warm milk whisking constantly. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened..
- Add salt, pepper and chili powder and cream cheese. Mix until cream cheese melts thoroughly. Remove from heat and immediately add shredded cheese (save some for the top). Mix well..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, pour cheese mixture over cooked, drained macaroni. Mix until all pasta is coated and let it set in the bowl for 5 minutes or so. This helps give the pasta time to absorb some of the cheese sauce..
- Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish. Add some shredded cheese to the top and sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs. For more crunch add more crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Mac n Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.