Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesean baked chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesean baked chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesean baked chicken breast recipe. To cook parmesean baked chicken breast you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesean baked chicken breast:
- Prepare 2 cup of ceasar croutons.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 3 of chickrn breast pieces, raw.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion salt.
- Get 4 cup of italian dressing.
Instructions to make Parmesean baked chicken breast:
- Pour dressing in pan and set chicken breast for 30 minutes to an hour in oan in fridge.
- Crush croutons to fine dust.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesean, parsley, and onion salt in a bowl, mix well, leave set..
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Combine egg, olive oil, and lemon juice and lay out to coat chicken in.
- Coat chicken in egg mixture and bread accordingly.
- Dash parmesean and parsley on top of chicken amd place in oven.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until chiken breast is done.
- For an additional side, roast sliced tomatoes and chopped potatoes in olive oil, lemon juice, amd parsley along side the chicken breast..
If you find this Parmesean baked chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.