Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked mac and cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked mac and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked mac and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese recipe. You can cook baked mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked mac and cheese:
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small box Velveeta cheese.
- Take 1 of small carton heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 of small bag shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of small bag shredded colby jack cheese.
- Provide 1 of salt (to taste).
- Take 1 of pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Baked mac and cheese:
- Bring water to boil, following directions for pasta. Add pinch of salt to the water.
- Once water is boiling, add pasta.
- Cut Velveeta into small cubes and add to small saucepan. Cook over low to medium heat.
- Add heavy cream and pepper to the small saucepan with Velveeta. Stir often, until all cheese is melted..
- Once pasta has finished, drain and pour into baking dish..
- Pour melted cheese mixture over pasta, coating evenly..
- Add both bags of shredded cheess , covering the pasta and cheese sauce..
- Bake at 375° until top starts to brown and cheese is bubbling around the edges.
If you find this Baked mac and cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.