Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Mac n cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac n cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac n cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. To cook baked mac n cheese you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mac n cheese:
- Prepare 2 of pks of velveeta mac n cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Provide 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- Take 1 of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 of oil spray.
Instructions to make Baked Mac n cheese:
- Mix the eggs, butter and milk in a bowl. Once all well blended add the sharp cheddar to it and continue to mix. Leave on side..
- Cook the pasta shells half way then drain. They would cook more in the oven. Don't want it to be dry..
- Once drained add the 2pks of velveeta cheese to the shells and mix..
- Spray down the pan with oil spray..
- Put the mix Mac n cheese in the pan and lay it out evenly..
- Grab the bowl mix and pour over the pan evenly. Move pan from left to right to make sure the liquid is spread all around.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Put in oven at 350° for 35min..
If you find this Baked Mac n cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.