Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Chuck Country Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Chuck Country Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Chuck Country Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chuck country ribs recipe. You can have beef chuck country ribs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Chuck Country Ribs:
- Use 2 packages of beef chuck country ribs.
- Use 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 c of water.
- Use 1/4 c of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 c of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 2-3 of carrots cut into thirds or fourths.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion cut into large slices.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need of Oil.
- Use of Optional for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Beef Chuck Country Ribs:
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat. Season ribs with salt, pepper & garlic powder. Place one package at a time into oil. Brown ribs on all four sides, for about 8 minutes. In the meantime, whisk soy sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, sesame oil & red pepper flakes in bowl..
- After 8 minutes, add ribs to croc pot. Cook other package the same way. Add a spoonful of oil to croc pot. Add carrots & onions to pan, mix. Cook until brown. Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute..
- Remove carrots/onions & place in whisked sauce you just made. Pour into croc pot. Cover & cook for 4.5 hrs on high or 9.5 hrs on low. Garnish with green onion & sesame seeds if desired. Best served over mashed potatoes or rice..
If you find this Beef Chuck Country Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.