Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken & coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy chicken & coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry:
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, chopped.
- Use 1/2 TSP of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 TSP of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of hot chilli powder.
- Get 1 TSP of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 TSP of hot curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato chutney.
- Provide 1 of stock cube, crushed.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take of Fresh coriander, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry:
- In a large pot, heat a tablespoon of oil over medium heat and fry the onion for 2 minutes..
- Add the pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes. Then add all the dry spices and chutney, and stir until combined. Dry fry for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken and fry until seared. Once seared, add the crushed stock cube and enough water to just cover the ingredients..
- Simmer on a low heat for at least 1 hour until chicken is tender and sauce has thickened slightly. Make sure to stir occasionally..
- Turn the heat off and add the coconut milk, stirring in to combine. Add seasoning to taste and finish with a generous sprinkling of fresh coriander. Serve on steamed basmati rice..
If you find this Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.