Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Mac and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese recipe. To make baked mac and cheese you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mac and cheese:
- Get 3 cups of water.
- You need 3 cups of macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cups of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Baked Mac and cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease the soup cups or small casserole pan..
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add the macaroni to the water and cook til soft. Then drain the water..
- In a saucepan melt the butter and mix the flour, garlic, oregano, milk, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 a cup of the parmesan cheese and the worcestershire in the saucepan til the cheese is melted.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan over the macaroni and stir it til the macaroni is coated..
- Fill the soup cups or casserole pan with coated macaroni and sprinkle the remaining cheese over top with the bread crumbs..
- Place it into the oven and bake it til the crumbs are golden and the cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Mac and cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.